Koinonia Camp 2019
Job Title: Extended Care Staff
Description: The Extended Care Staff will be working with our camp staff to provide after-camp programs for children JK to Grade 8. This is a part time position and you do not need to be a full time student in order to apply.
Commitment: Training is on July 2, 2019. Camp is from July 8-August 16, 2019 (Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 6:30pm).
Where: Logos Baptist Church (Milliken) 133 Old Kennedy Rd. Markham, ON L3R 0L5.
What would you be doing?
- Supervise children from JK to Grade 8 with planned activities
- Responsible to stay with the children until they have been picked-up
- Responsible for ensuring the correct sign out procedures are followed when children are picked up
- Tidy the area used before leaving for the day
Requirements to apply
- Available to attend the training date
- Available to be at the camp: July 8-August 16, 2019.
- Emergency first aid training: Current Standard First Aid and CPR C Certification.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 18, 2019. Please write in the subject line “Extended Care Staff”.
Note: You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed
Company: Logos Baptist Church (Milliken)
133 Old Kennedy Rd
Markham, Ontario , L3R 0L5