Jesus’ Triumphant Entry
Jesus and his friends head to Jerusalem. Two disciples get there first and borrow a donkey colt for Jesus to ride. He rides triumphantly down the road, and the crowds spread branches and robes in his path. They call out praises, declaring that Jesus is the King
Songs of the week:
- “All Creatures of Our God and King” (watch or download here)
- “Doxology” (watch or download here)
- “King Jesus Is All” (watch or download here)
Lesson take-home activity
- Here’s an activity your kid can do throughout the week—over dinner or in the car.
- Downloadable PDF
- Through the Week
- One day this week, lay some old towels along a hallway or common area of your house.
- Whenever you pass by or walk on the path, remember that King Jesus lives in your house!
- Praise him!
- At the end of the day, pick up the towels and talk together about how you can honor Jesus as a King all the time.
- Family Discussion
- What would be the best part about being a king or queen?
Talk-about video: For you to start a conversation with your kid on this week activity…
Digging Into the Life of Jesus. Copyright © Group Publishing, Inc. Permission to reproduce granted for local church use.