Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
You are welcome to attend our worship today. If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s EM/YM Joint Worship Arrangement :
- Worship Speaker : Jennifer Lau
- Welcome Team: Rachel Wong
- Passage for Message: Hebrews 6:1-12
EM / YM Annual Winter Retreat “Go Fish” — will be held on Feb. 22nd to 24th (Friday–Sunday) in Fair Havens. EM/YM will still have Sunday Service in the gym on Feb. 24th starting at 11:30 am.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30PM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
- Town Hall Meeting — to be scheduled on March 3rd, 2019 from 3 to 5 pm where the Deacon Board will share with members the responses gathered on the topic of Deacon Board Structure and Function. Our founding pastor Rev. Peter Mah and Deacon Timothy Yeung will share with members the original intent of the Deacon Board bylaws. There will be Q&A afterwards. Members are encouraged to attend.
- Deacon Board Meeting — to be held on Mar. 10th at 1 pm in room A08, all deacons are required to attend.
Koinonia Camp 2019
The camp will run for 6 weeks from July 8th to August 16th. Children Track is for children JK to Gr. 4 and Leadership Track for students from Gr. 5 to 8.
- $170/week for 1 or 2 weeks
- $150/week for 3 or more weeks
- $750 for the entire 6 weeks
Please go to the Children Centre to register. For more information, please see Pastor Angelina, Pastor Mike or visit our church website.
Baptism – EM/YM will be having their Good Friday Baptismal Service on April 19th. If you believe it’s time for you to be baptized or have any question about it, please contact Rev. George Mah or Pastor Mike Wong.
Missions and Evangelism
- Tax Clinic — the church will have a free personal income tax clinic (some conditions apply) on Sat. March 16th from 10 am to 1 pm. Please call 905-305-6467 x221 for details and booking an appointment.
- We are recruiting volunteer Certified Professional Accountants CPA) or CPA students who are familiar with preparing personal income tax returns, to help in the tax clinic. We are also looking for brothers and sisters to help at the reception table. Please contact Pastor Kelvin Fung for more information or to volunteer.
News from Finance
Today is the last day to pick up 2018 tithe and offering receipts. Please go to the Fellowship Hall during 10:30 – 11:15 am and 12:45 – 1:30 pm to pick up your receipts.
- Special Offering for CBOQ – We will be collecting a Special Offering on March 3rd for CBOQ (Our Baptist Denomination) Sunday. Please show your support to CBOQ through prayers and offering.
- Sunday School — a new season of Sunday School starts on March 3rd, courses on “Alpha Film Series” and “Christian Apologetic/Ethics” are offered in this term. You are encouraged to attend one of them.
- Sunday Shuttle Bus Service for Seniors — If brothers and sisters require this service, you can get more detailed information from the reception desk.
- Friendly Reminder — This winter has been especially frigid. Please stay warm. If you are sick and suffer from coughs, please request a face mask from ushers as sharing sickness is not caring.