For our Church Community
- Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is “Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from “Me” (Individual) to “We” (Church) and eventually to “Others”, may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
- Pray for the Annual Meeting to be held on Mar. 24th.
- Pray for the church leaders and their families. We ask the Lord to inspire them to serve wholeheartedly and bless their families who support and encourage them in their ministries.
- Pray for EM/YM brothers and sisters who will be baptized on Good Friday April 19th and pray for the CM, MM, and ChM worship session as well.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for Rev. Lu as he begins preparing for his mission work in Panama from July to August (2019) and for his return to Toronto from September to June (2019-2020) to further his studies in a seminary and to share about his mission. Pray as he makes preparation to enter the mission field to equip the local spiritual leaders in the Central and South America Bible School. Please also remember Mrs. Lu and their daughter as they adjust to the changes.
- Pray for our Logos community outreach initiatives for this upcoming summer:
- Remix (June 26th to June 30th)
- Koinonia Camp (July 8th to August 16th)
- LBC Carnival (July 20th)
- Mandarin Student Summer Camp (August 19th to 22nd)
- Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
- Pray for those who are considering baptism and making public their decision to follow Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have a Games Night in the Gym and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Book Study Night on Friday, March 22nd and Philia (Junior High) as they have Bible Study Night on Saturday, March 23rd.
- Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- 1. Pray for our children. May they experience God’s love and life transformation.
- Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.