For our Church Community
- Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is “Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from “Me” (Individual) to “We” (Church) and eventually to “Others”, may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
- Pray for the Town Hall Meeting on March 3rd, and the Deacons Board Meeting on March 10th.
- Pray for the church leaders and their families. We ask the Lord to inspire them to serve wholeheartedly and bless their families who support and encourage them in their ministries.
- Pray for Rev. Fred Chiu, who will be our Mandarin Congregation Lead Pastor. We ask the Lord to guide the transition period in Mandarin Ministry and for his guidance to Rev. Chiu.
- Pray for our Logos community outreach initiatives for this upcoming summer:
a. Koinonia Camp (July 8th to August 16th)
b. LBC Carnival (July 20th)
c. Mandarin Spring Camp (August 19th to 22nd)
- Please continue to pray for the Church AV System Upgrade as it is now approaching the final and decisive stage. We ask the Lord for wisdom and guidance to properly manage the upgrade and to be good stewards of our church’s resources.
- Pray for parents who are going to arrange programs for their kids during this March Break, we ask God to give them the wisdom to make the most of the activities and have a time experiencing Jesus.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for Rev. Lu as he begins preparing for his mission work in Panama from July to August (2019) and for his return to Toronto from September to June (2019-2020) to further his studies in a seminary and to share about his mission. Pray as he makes preparation to enter the mission field to equip the local spiritual leaders in the Central and South America Bible School. Please also remember Mrs. Lu and their daughter as they adjust to the changes.
- Missionary, Pastor Kanvas Ho’s mother has returned to Toronto and moved into a senior home. Pray that she will adapt to her new environment.
- Please pray for the CBOQ Sunday Service today. We ask the Lord to help us know more about CBOQ’s mission and future development. Please keep our sister CBOQ churches in prayers as well.
- Missionary Reaksa Himm serving in Cambodian will move his family back to Toronto in June 2020. Pray for his preparation to leave the mission field and for all the arrangements to return to Toronto.
- Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
- Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have a Mission Guest Speaker and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Small Group Night on Friday, March 8th and Philia (Junior High) as they have Case for Christ Discussion Night on Saturday, March 9th.
- Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- Pray for our children. May they experience God’s love and life transformation.
- Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.