Responsibilities of a Children Ministry Coordinator
- Depending on skills, abilities, and gifts, she or he might lead and/or help with children programs.
- Provide administrative support to our Children Ministry events.
- Create and organize all Children Ministry related forms (registration forms, volunteer forms, incident report forms…).
- Responsible for handling registration of Children Ministry events and collection of fees.
- Maintain and keep up to date records of all kinds: Children Records, Volunteer Information, attendance, Police Vulnerable Sector, newcomer information, and others.
- Support teachers by providing/purchasing the materials they need (curriculum, stationary, print take home materials…).
- Responsible to set up rooms for our children programs or coordinate volunteers to do so.
- Work closely with the church staff and council members to maintain the facilities.
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak and write in Cantonese and Mandarin is an asset.
Qualities of a Children Ministry Coordinator
- Able to work well with children, parents and volunteer helpers, teachers, chairs and coordinators.
- Possess administrative, organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to assess the needs of various Children Ministry programs and able to communicate those needs and concerns with the Children Pastor and Children Ministry leaders.
- A passion to “create opportunities for families to discover, experience, and live out God’s grace.”
For details please visit our website at www.logosbaptist.com/employment
Interested parties please submit your resume to email@example.com