- Prayer Items April 21, 2019
- Prayer Items April 14, 2019
- Prayer Items April 7, 2019
- Prayer Items March 31, 2019
- Prayer Items March 24, 2019
- Prayer Items March 17, 2019
- Prayer Items March 10, 2019
- News & Announcements March 10, 2019
- Prayer Items March 3, 2019
- Prayer Items February 24, 2019
- Prayer Items February 17, 2019
- Prayer Items February 10, 2019
- Prayer Items February 3, 2019
- Prayer Items January 27, 2019
- Prayer Items January 20, 2019
For our Church Community
- Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is "Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from "Me" (Individual) to "We" (Church) and eventually to "Others", may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
- Pray for the church leaders and their families. We ask the Lord to inspire them to serve wholeheartedly and bless their families who support and encourage them in their ministries.
- Pray for the Celebration of Church 38th Anniversary on May 5th, we thank God being grateful to our Church and ask the Lord to continue to use us as blessings of many people.
- Continue to pray for the newly baptized EM/YM brothers and sisters and ask the Lord to strengthen their faith and follow the footsteps of the Lord for all their lives.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for Rev. Lu as he begins preparing for his mission work in Panama from July to August (2019). To fulfill the requirement of partnership with the missionary sending agency, he will return to Toronto from September to June (2019-2020) to further his studies in a seminary and to share about his mission. Pray as he makes preparation to enter the mission field to equip the local spiritual leaders in the Central and South America Bible School. Please also remember Mrs. Lu and their daughter as they adjust to the changes.
- Pray for our Logos community outreach initiatives for this upcoming summer:
- Remix (June 26th to June 30th)
- Koinonia Camp (July 8th to August 16th)
- LBC Carnival (July 20th)
- Mandarin Student Summer Camp (August 19th to 22nd)
- Pray for missionary couples Lewis and Felain Lam in Germany:
- Pray for the Chinese disciple training camp in April. We ask the Lord to bestow power and wisdom to them, so that the General Assembly can be successfully completed, and the disciple training can be fruitfully achieved.
- Pray for the Pentecost Life Camp to be held jointly by three cities in June, we ask God to revive the believers, and the relationship between these areas.
- Germany is now in the pollen sensitive season, Mrs. Lam and their child Caleb have a serious allergy and we pray for God’s comfort to them during this time.
- Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them..
- Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Bible Study and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Off Night on Friday, April 26th and Philia (Junior High) as they have Gym Night on Saturday, April 27th.
- Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- Pray for our post-secondary students as they continue to write exams. May God be with them through this stressful time of the school year.
- Pray for our upcoming Parents' Sundays (April 28 and May 26). May we use this opportunity to grow closer to God and to one another.
- Pray for our grade 6 students graduating (May 26) from Children Ministry and moving to Youth Ministry. May this be a smooth transition.