- Prayer Items December 9, 2018
- News & Announcements December 9, 2018
- Prayer Items December 2, 2018
- Prayer Items November 25, 2018
- Prayer Items November 18, 2018
- Prayer Items November 11, 2018
- Prayer Items November 4, 2018
- Prayer Items October 28, 2018
- Prayer Items October 21, 2018
- Prayer Items October 14, 2018
- Prayer Items October 7, 2018
- Prayer Items September 30, 2018
- Prayer Items September 23, 2018
- Prayer Items September 16, 2018
- Prayer Items September 9, 2018
For our Church Community
- As we finish off our 2018 year, we reflect upon our 2019 church theme "Fish for People." continuing the disciple making focus of our Church. We will be journeying through "Me" (Individual) to "We" (Church) and to "Others" as we understand what it means to “Fish for People” in order to go and bear fruit.
- Please continue to pray for the Church AV System Upgrade and ask the Lord to give us the wisdom to properly manage the upgrade and to be good stewards of the Church’s resources.
- Pray for the Town Hall Meeting to be held on Jan. 13th, 2019.
- Pray for the upcoming Christmas Celebrations in December.
- Pray for the brothers and sisters who will be baptized and their baptism ceremony on December 16th, may God continue to strengthen their faith in Christ.
- Please pray for the elected 2019 Church Council Members for their ministries, and that they will be able to bear fruit inside and outside of the Church through these service opportunities.
- Please continue to pray for Deacon Yeung’s wife, Susan Yeung’s lung cancer treatment and Deacon Marcel’s son Jeremy for their recovery.
For God’s Kingdom
- Please pray for LBC Joint Missions ― Urbana Mission Conference from Dec.27th – Jan. 1st, led by Rev. George Mah and the 15 brothers and sisters who will attend this Conference
- Pray for missionaries Lewis and Felain Lam serving in Germany as they have been busy in holding a series of new student outreach events. We also pray for their Christmas celebrations and joint baptism in December.
- Christmas is around the corner and when we celebrate these days with joy let us be reminded of the people around us and may we share the good news of Jesus and love each other.
- Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
- Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Bible Study Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Small Group Night on Friday, December 14th, and Philia (Junior High) as they have off night on Saturday, December 22nd.
- Continue to pray for those who are feeling sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors the wisdom to grant her the best care.
- Pray for our Post-Secondary students who are beginning to write their fall term exams as well as the Grade 12 students who are discerning future study opportunities.
- Pray for our hearts as we prepare for Christmas. May our children stay focused on the birth of Christ and how to bless others with this blessing.
- Pray for our Children Ministry leaders as we plan and prepare for next year. May God provide all the resources we need to walk closely with the parents and help the children grow spiritually.